Saturday, May 30, 2009

Progress on Polonaise Squared

So in between stressful bouts of finishing faire stuff for next weekend, when I am burnt out of anything that starts with an E, and ends with bethan I've migrated onto the New polonaise.

It's actually going quite well.

I've sewn the lining to the outer fabric, as it doesnt need to be interlined It's heavy fabric. Instead of flat lining and doing facing, i just did it like I normally do, sew all the out then all the fabric and sandwich them together!

Nice view of the lining. I made it much larger this time, and brought everything nice and tight with the darts instead of the side seams. Im going to need to take the bust area up a little bit, unfortunately.

And a view of the back.


No comments:

Post a Comment